Skip to main content

An Official Vermont Government Website

Vermont State Logo

Replacement Boaters Safety Certificate

A lost or destroyed Certification Card will be replaced if the Vermont State Police Marine/Snowmobile Division issued or has a record of the certification.  Replacement Boating Safety Cards are only issued to Vermont residents, using a Vermont mailing address.

Submissions take a minimum of 7 to 10 business days to process.

Replacement Boater Safety cards are only issued to Vermont residents.