Skip to main content

Replacement Boating & Snowmobile Safety Certifications

A lost or destroyed certificate will be replaced if the Vermont State Police Marine/Snowmobile Division issued or has a record of the certification.

REPLACEMENT BOATING SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS will only be issued to Vermont residents using a Vermont mailing address (no forwarding, care of or general delivery addresses accepted).

Submissions generally take 30 to 45 business days to process.

Please clink the appropriate link below to request a replacement certificate: